Crafted with intention,
heart, and purpose.
Created carefully for YOU.
There's nothing I love more than using storytelling to create imagery for the creative soul or purposeful brands that have a meaningful message to share.
See below for the different types of photography services offered and fill out the inquiry form to request a booking and get pricing information.
1. Inquiry: Fill out the inquiry form on the contact page to contact me about a photo session
2. Intro Call: An introductory zoom call to go over your goals, needs, and ideas for the shoot
3. Booking: Once you've selected or received a custom package I'll send an invoice and contract with the session and payment details for you to complete through the online platform Honeybook
4. Planning: I'll start a mood board on Pinterest with images that we'll use as inspiration, posing examples, outfit and hair and makeup ideas. You can add any images as well with ideas or inspiration that you like. We'll schedule another call to go over the look and feel of the shoot and make sure it's exactly what you need.
5. Photoshoot: The day you've been waiting for! I'll follow up the day before with you to confirm the details and answer any last minute questions. The day of I'll meet you at the location for our session and I'm there to support you the entire time.
6. Gallery Delivery: I have a 2-3 week turnaround time to finish editing your images and then will send you a link to the full gallery through Pic-Time where you can favorite images, download them, and order prints straight from the gallery.
How far in advance do I need to book? Any photo session booking must be at least 1 week in advance, I suggest booking 2 weeks in advance or more to allow for enough time to prepare.
How do I book with you? First fill out the contact form on the Contact page of the site and I'll be in touch with you to schedule an intro call to make sure we're a good fit and go over the details of the type of shoot you're needing. Then after choosing a package you can reserve and book the date and time of your shoot.
How do I prepare for my session? After reserving the date, make sure to have time to plan your outfits in advance and pick out any products or props you plan to bring. Refer to the moodboard for ideas and inspiration and add photos to it of poses or looks that you like. We'll schedule a booking zoom call to go over more details for the day of the shoot and what it will be like. You can ask me any questions you have.
What do I wear? Wear what you feel best in and the most comfortable in! I can help with outfit recommendations and tips to make sure it will look well in the photos.
How do I pick a location? If you don't have a location in mind I will send recommendations and help you decide on the best choice for the shoot. First we'll decide if the location will be outdoors or in-studio. For studios there will be a fee to book ranging from $50-$200 depending on the studio.
How far do you travel? I am based in the St. Louis area, anything outside of 30 miles away will include a travel fee.
Will you help with posing? I'm here to help you during the entire shoot to make you feel comfortable and assist with posing and directing as needed!
What if I need to cancel or reschedule? If you have already paid the deposit that is non-refundable. You can reschedule at least 5 days in advance if needed. If canceling due to illness or weather, the session fee will go toward a rescheduled session. If canceling less than 5 days before or the day of, the session fee will still be due and is non-refundable, rescheduling is possible but will require another deposit and session fee.
What if I'm running behind? Text or call me right away to let me know if you may be late. It will cut into the shoot time and we will still end at the scheduled time.
Do you include prints? I don't include prints with the packages but you can order any prints you'd like from the online gallery Pic-Time and have them delivered straight to you.
Will you retouch the photos? I typically do basic retouching as needed for blemishes and skin brightening, and on clothing and hair if it is out of place or unflattering. If you would like additional retouching to your images that can be added for a fee.
When will receive my photos? I have a 2-3 week turnaround time for all shoots and will send the gallery within that time frame.
Maddie has been shooting my product photos for nearly a year and she is awesome. She's highly professional, detail-driven, and skilled at capturing the best in her subject matter. She makes suggestions and takes creative control as she sees fit in a way that feels really collaborative and makes the whole process fun. It's also wonderful Maddie is so easy-going and friendly. I love working with her and am thrilled to have found her.